- Self-Editing option will be available in applicant login from 01 July 2018 to 03 July 2018 for those applicants who have not got their verification from any college or for those applicant whose name were not appeared in any Provisional List.
Provisional lists (First Round) will be displayed on 26th June, 2018. Applicant shall ensure verification of documents in the college/course where he/she wants to take admission according to his/her name appearing in the provisional list.
Name of applicant will appear in final list as per eligibility/merit and post verification of documents for the particular college.
Govt. of Haryana has made amendments in the existing reservation policy for Backward Classes (Block ‘A’ & ‘B’). In the recent notification Govt. has issued following guidelines:
“The children of persons having gross annual income of upto Three Lakh rupees shall first of all get the benefit of reservation in service and admission in educational institution. The left out quota shall go to that class of Backward Classes of citizen who earn upto Six Lakh rupees per annum shall be considered as Creamy Layer under section 5 of the said Act.”
Applicants are requested to bring income certificate with gross annual income upto Three Lakh rupees or above according to the notification at the time of Document Verification of Provisional List.
1. We have generated two Provisional Lists (UG Provisional List-1 & 2) for 1st Round.
2. Colleges have to verify documents course wise applications from both lists (Provisional List-1 & 2), for those applicants who are visiting respective colleges.
3. Name of applicant will appear in Final Merit List as per eligibility/merit and post verification of documents for the particular college.
4. In case of correction in percentage/weightage/category of students at the time of verification, it may be noted that his/her name will appear in Final Merit List as per eligibility/merit for those colleges only where his/her verification has been done.
6. As you know that second round of admissions for the remaining vacant seats in the colleges will initiate from 07th July 2018, students whose names did not appear in the final merit list ( of first round) and who did not turn up for verification will also be considered for second round verification.
7. For 35 new Govt. Colleges, portal will remain open till 9th July 2018. Provisional list for these colleges will be published on 11th July 2018.
DEPARTMENT OF HIGHER EDUCATION, HARYANA ONLINE ADMISSIONS
User Manual Link